Monday, December 3, 2012

18 Weeks


How Far Along: 18 Weeks.  

Size of baby: Mango (6 inches, .5lbs)

Total Weight Gain/LossStill have the scales packed away....

Maternity Clothes: Mostly everything now, although, I do still manage to have a few things that are normal sized....like shoes, jewelry, socks, etc. :)  I really popped this week.

Gender: I've given up guessing.  

Movement: Multiple flutters and thumps per day now.  The past 2 days Baby T has been karate kicking my bladder like there's no tomorrow.

Sleep: Well, I dreamed I went to, and participated in, a feral hog riding competition...like bull riding but feral hogs.  Yeah, no clue where that one came from...

What I miss: Coffee, Diet Coke

Cravings: Mandarin oranges.

Symptoms: Nothing this week.  It's definitely a continued welcome break.

Best Moment/Most Interesting Moment this week: We've picked out names!  I think we'll keep those under wraps for a little bit though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...