Monday, December 10, 2012

19 Weeks


How Far Along: 19 Weeks.  

Size of baby: Mango (6 inches, .5lbs)....no change in fruit this week.  Not going to lie, I was disappointed. 

Total Weight Gain/LossStill have the scales packed away....

Maternity Clothes: Mostly everything now.  I had some nurses at work finally get brave enough to ask if I was expecting.  I figured I did a pretty good job at keeping the bump under wraps for as long as I did.  

Gender: I've given up guessing. 1 more week until we find out!!!! 

Movement: Multiple flutters and thumps per day now.  I think we've got a tap dancer in there.  Every night around 8 I get the pleasure of feeling little kicks and punches.  Baby T is apparently a night owl.  I'm hoping that changes....

Sleep: Sleepless nights have made their return.  Bright side is that after 2-3 nights without good sleep, night 4 is pretty dern awesome.  

What I miss: Coffee, Diet Coke

Cravings: Iced Tea.  I've only given in a couple of times.  

Symptoms: Nothing this week.  It's definitely a continued welcome break.

Best Moment/Most Interesting Moment this week: This past weekend was a weekend full of good music and great fellowship.  Friday night our choir at church sang with Keith and Kristyn Getty.  They are Irish and precious.  Saturday I drove to Waco and went to the Kari Jobe concert with the BFF Staci and her sister-in-law Brittany.  Staci's family are close friends with Kari's family so we got to meet Kari and chat after her concert.  It was pretty spectacular.  Sunday night Katie, Blaire, and I went to Kari's concert in Austin.  Let me tell you- just as good the second time around.

Joy:  An Irish Christmas with Keith and Kristyn Getty @ Great Hills Baptist Church


Kari and I after her Waco show.  This girl is a seriously gifted worship leader.

Blaire, me, and Katie after the Sunday night Kari show in Burnet.  (Please note the bumpage...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...