Monday, December 24, 2012

21 Weeks




How Far Along: 21 Weeks.  

Size of baby: Spaghetti squash. (8 inches; 1 pound) 

Total Weight Gain/Loss+5 lbs according to the doctor.  I think it's more after the numerous feasts that have happened during the course of the holiday....and there's more to come.

Maternity Clothes: Everything now. I'm still enjoying normal sized shoes. 

Gender: So excited to reveal HER name TOMORROW!

Movement: She moves multiple times.  We found out this week after nearly breaking my hand that she's just like her mama...doesn't like being cold.  She let me know that by kicking so hard it was visible from the outside. 

Sleep: Still consistently waking up to go to the bathroom.  I thought I had it figured out that if I didn't drink anything after around 7 I wouldn't have to get up.  Not the case.  

What I miss: After missing those Starbucks holiday drinks so bad, someone at work let me in on a secret....they make them in decaf! I've thoroughly enjoyed my DECAF Gingerbread Latte yesterday.  Heaven in a cup I tell you.  Heaven in a cup.

Cravings: Orange juice.  Jacob was even sweet enough to run to the store and get me some earlier in the week around 10pm at night.  I guess I'll keep him around.  :) 

Symptoms: There's an old wives tale that says that if you feel like someone is robbing you of your beauty, you're probably carrying a girl.  Well, this week I'm feeling like an ugly duckling.  I've had numerous people tell me otherwise, but still.  I'm kinda tired of waking up to a new village of "people" on my face every few days.  I'm not 15 anymore people.

Best Moment/Most Interesting Moment this week: Finishing up Christmas shopping, starting our holiday family visits, getting outfits for sweet baby girl in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...