Monday, December 17, 2012

20 Weeks



How Far Along: 20 Weeks.  

Size of baby: Banana (7in, 11oz)....BUT- little one measured in at 12oz at our ultrasound. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5 lbs according to the doctor.  I think it's less than what's expected but the doctor didn't seem too concerned.

Maternity Clothes: Mostly everything now.  I'm caving and ordering maternity scrubs.  Lordy lord it's come to that.  :)  Another friend at work today told me, "You know, you really shouldn't be swallowing basketballs."  

Gender: It's a GIRL!!!  We'll reveal her name after Christmas...so if you know already....no spilling the beans.  It's been AWESOME being able to call her by her name and not just "Baby T" or "it".  

Movement: TONS!  I've really enjoyed feeling her multiple times daily.  Jacob and I got to actually SEE her moving during our ultrasound.  She attempted to climb my uterus at one point, she obviously knew where she was going.  

Sleep: Pretty good this week.  I've been waking up consistently between 12:30 and 1:00 to go to the bathroom.  Looks like those days are back.  Baby girl likes to stand and dance on my bladder.  It's been confirmed- I've got pictures.  

What I miss: For some reason, this week, I'm missing Starbucks holiday drinks.

Cravings: Still iced Tea.  I've only given in a couple of times.  

Symptoms: Nothing this week.  It's definitely a continued welcome break.

Best Moment/Most Interesting Moment this week: Going for our 20 week ultrasound and finding out that Baby T is "without at doubt" a GIRL!  

3 comments:

  1. My little "neice" is beautiful! Even in utero! :) I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to put quotes around it. She's your niece. :)

      Delete
  2. Gigi and Grandad are so excited about our granddaughter! We simply can't wait to give her lots of kisses and spoil her rotten!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...