1. At the parade! Avery loved the big inflatable bear. Like loved it enough I'm looking into getting one for her room.
2. Family picture at the parade! Don't let her smirk fool you...she was having a great time.
3. Decked out in Baylor gear! Her bow was seriously larger than her.
4. Taking a break from the cold wind in the library where her momma worked all through college.
1. Brunch with Aunt Staci and Uncle Chris! Right before this picture she took her bow off her head and threw it across the room.
2. Obligatory momma/dada picture in the mirrored ceiling of the Texas Collection elevator.
4. Not a fan of the cold wind. Not.a.fan.
1. Yay for football! She was THE hit in our section. Everyone wanted to see her dress (courtesy of Aunt Staci [online here...].
2. Someone loved people watching during the game!
3. Snuggling with dada during halftime.
4. Momma and Aunt Staci ran into Holly Tucker from the Voice in the concourse of the stadium!
We had such a blast this past weekend. It was much MUCH needed "break from the real world" from the previous week. Now we can tell Avery that she was at the very last homecoming game at Floyd Casey Stadium! Next year...bigger and better things at the new Baylor Stadium!