Sunday, November 25, 2012

17 Weeks


How Far Along: 17 Weeks.  

Size of baby: Sweet Potato....how fitting.  :)

Total Weight Gain/LossStill have the scales packed away....

Maternity Clothes: Just jeans so far.  Thankfully I wear scrubs 5 days a week.  :)

Gender: I've had people tell me all week that they think it's either a girl or boy.  I'm just taking it as no one knows except Baby T and we'll find out soon!  

Movement: 1-2 flutters or thumps per day now.

Sleep: VERY entertaining recently.  Apparently I snore like a man now.  My dreams are crazy lately which has made sleep interesting to say the least.  For example, last night I dreamed that I had ants coming out of my ears.

What I miss: Coffee, Diet Coke

Cravings: Spiral cut honey ham.

Symptoms: Nothing this week.  It's definitely a welcome break.

Best Moment/Most Interesting Moment this week: Going home for Thanksgiving!  It was great to be back home in Grapevine for the holiday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...