Saturday, November 3, 2012

14 Weeks




How Far Along: 14 Weeks.  I "popped" this week.  Thankfully.  I was tired of looking like I had one-to-many doughnuts.

Size of baby: Navel Orange

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't know.  We moved last week and the scale is still in a box somewhere.  Maybe it'll just stay there....

Maternity Clothes: Just jeans so far.  Thankfully I wear scrubs 5 days a week.  :)

Gender: I've been having a lot of dreams about it being a girl.  I go back to the doctor on Wednesday and will schedule the gender reveal appointment!  I'm hoping she'll let me have it at 18 weeks.

Movement: Nothing that I can feel yet.  Still a little early.

Sleep: A lot better recently.

What I miss: Coffee

Cravings: Bread-and-butter pickles have a new allure to me this week.

Symptoms: Fatigue, occasional lower back pain- easily resolved though. 

Best Moment/Most Interesting Moment this week: Moving into our new house!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...