Friday, November 16, 2012

16 Weeks


How Far Along: 16 Weeks.  

Size of baby: Turnip

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm feeling large and in charge these days.  The scale is still packed in the box so +2ish is all I know for sure.

Maternity Clothes: Just jeans so far.  Thankfully I wear scrubs 5 days a week.  :)

Gender: I had a very vivid dream last night that we were at the anatomy scan and then tech told us it was a girl.  Not sure whether to read into that or not.  

Movement: I noticed a few flutters on Monday!

Sleep: Newly developed hip pain which has made sleep difficult.  Any one with ideas about how to make that go away, please let me know.

What I miss: Coffee, Diet Coke

Cravings: Nothing really this week.

Symptoms: New hip pain if I lay on my sides while sleeping (which is ironic considering I can't sleep on my back or stomach).

Best Moment/Most Interesting Moment this week: Getting through this past weekend was definitely a plus.  Putting our dog Toby down on Sunday night was hands down one of the hardest things I've ever EVER done.  We decided on Monday that we needed some Christmas Cheer in our house so we busted out some of the Christmas decoration (read: tree) and decorated.  I love siting in the living room and looking at the Christmas tree.  I'd keep it up all year round if it were socially acceptable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...