Saturday, November 3, 2012

13 Weeks!


**No picture this week.....there's no bump to show....yet.**

How Far Along: 13 Weeks

Size of baby: Peach

Total Weight Gain/Loss: still down 3lbs

Maternity Clothes: Just jeans so far.  Thankfully I wear scrubs 5 days a week.  :)

Gender: No clue.  We won't find out until 20 weeks....or if I sweet talk an ultrasound tech at the hospital to scan me early. 

Movement: Nothing that I can feel yet.  Still a little early.

Sleep: Hello insomnia.  Luckily Netflix added new episodes of my favorite insomnia cure: "How It Works".  Waking up at 12:45; 3:15; and then 6:00 just because is getting old.

What I miss: Coffee

Cravings: Slurpee's.  Weird, I don't think I've had one of those (before this week) since I was a kid.

Symptoms: Fatigue, occasional lower back pain- easily resolved though. 

Best Moment/Most Interesting Moment this week: I would say surviving my first ER trip being pregnant.  Apparently dehydration and exhaustion can really sneak up on you quick.  Who would have thought....   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...