Monday, January 19, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up: Gigi and Granddad Edition

My parents (Avery's Gigi and Granddad) moved into their new house earlier this week.  I'm talking drinking-out-of-paper-cups type of just moved in.  We had an engagement party/couples shower for my cousin in Dallas to attend so we figured we would just make a weekend out of it and see the new house.  Side note- who do I need to write a strongly worded letter to about the construction on I35W.  I mean seriously.  4.5 hours to get here??  When it normally takes 3 or less??  Come on.  I don't have patience.  I was too impatient to stand in line to wait for it.

My cousin Lindsey and I at her couples shower.  I can't wait for the wedding in April!  It'll be a party for sure!

Watching "the movie that shall not be name" (read: Frozen) with Granddad.

Never mind there's a chair there...it's more fun to lay under than table and watch your favorite movie.

Someone loves to be outside.  Thankfully it was warm enough she only needed a light jacket. ...name that movie...

Avery loved to play ball with Ellie.  She hasn't quite grasped the concept that Ellie has to run to get the ball.  Jacob or my dad would throw the ball and Ellie would jet off to get it...to which Avery would start yelling, "No Ellie No!"


Conversations with a toddler are my favorite:

"Avery, are you having fun?"
"Yah"
"Avery, love you"
"Luh you momma"
"Can you say cheese?"
"Sheesh"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...