Sunday, January 25, 2015

Photo Every Hour | Saturday

One of my favorite mommy bloggers did this photo every hour thing last week and I LOVED the idea.  So, here's my version of a photo every hour: Saturday!

8am- my 2 ladies are ready to play

9am- Reading up on potty training

10am- Someone is ready to go "chopping"

11am- In our happy place

12pm- Crock-pot BBQ Chicken (recipe here)

1pm- taking advantage of Avery's nap time

2pm- still peaceful and quiet

3pm- off to the park!

4pm- such a beauty

5pm- watching "Punzee" (read: Rapunzel)

6pm- dinner's ready and its toddler approved

7pm- shower time

8pm- bed time prayers and stories

9pm- drying the mop

9:18pm- peace out.  I made past 9 tonight. Achievement.

Original Photo Every Hour post here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...