Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween 2014

This year Halloween fell during Baylor's Homecoming Weekend.  For a lot of reasons, I was more than ok with that.  Sic 'Em Bears.

Avery was going to be a peacock for Halloween this year and her costume was awesome.  I scored it during a shopping trip with Avery's Memaw in Dallas about a month ago.  The first time I showed it to her to try on, she responded like any typical 18 month old kiddo would.  She looked me square in the eyes and pointed her little hand at me and said, "No way".  It happened.  It was witnessed.  Yes way, ma'am, you're wearing it----at least for a.single.picture.please.  Leading up to the photo shoot, I kept showing her the costume and telling her how pretty of a peacock she would be, how pretty the color turquoise is on her, the whole 9 yards.  Wednesday came and it was time to attempt putting the costume on.  I had candy ready for bribing- I was prepared.  In no time flat Avery transformed into a beautiful "peapock" and we got some stellar pictures in the back yard!  Enjoy!





What Avery wore on Halloween for school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...