Tuesday, January 21, 2014

9 Months!




Stats:  20 lbs, 27.5 inches long




Milestones: Walking with assistance, climbing stairs, and drinking from a cup....to name a few.  :)

...lest we forget "my first ponytail"


Behavior:  Avery is starting to assert some of her independence.  I know, you're in denial that this kid can pitch a royal fit too.  Trust me- she's done it.  Several times.  She's still hilarious and altogether laid back.  She's got her moments.  Don't we all.




Sleep:  7:30-6:30 or 7ish.  After her 5 new teeth finally cut through, her sleep went back to "normal".  Praise the Lord.  Avery is still a horrible napper.  At school she only takes two 30ish minute naps per day.  At home on the weekend she can sleep for 2 hours.  I'm assuming it's because there's way too much going on at school and she's scared she's going to miss something.  I would be too come to think of it....I guess that's where she gets it from.
Momma's shopping buddy on New Years Day

Clothes:  9 month everything.  She got a lot of 12 month stuff for Christmas but it's still a little big for her.  She's still about a half pound to full pound from being on the low side of the 12 month scale.  I'm fine with it.  I figured the longer she can stay in 9 month clothes the better.  Like I said on facebook, she'll wear Christmas jammies until the summer if I have my way about it.  :)

Wearing one of her new 12 month shirts.  The sleeves are long enough to fit my arms, but whatever.  


Likes:  All of her new toys she got for Christmas, Ellie still is fascinating, being outside, going for walks, bath time, exploring via her walker, and going on adventures.

Grocery shopping is way more fun with Avery "helping".  This was after she grabbed a bag of Doritos and threw them in the basket.


Dislikes: Staying still, getting into her car seat, getting dressed (it's like trying to lasso a cat.), riding in her car seat, being told "no".


Favorite Moments: First Christmas, spending almost a week at Gigi and Granddad's house, seeing a lot of extended family,

Just a girl and her dog.


Most Challenging:  Separation anxiety as started.  Hearing Avery scream "mamamama" at me as I leave her at school for 3 mornings straight is enough to drive anyone looney.

Exploring. ...it's what she does best.


Looking Forward To:  Growing up!

Just walking around...wearing a crown.  Wait...you don't?  She must have learned that from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...