Tuesday, January 22, 2013

24-25 Week Update


How Far Along: 25 Weeks  

Size of baby: Eggplant 

Total Weight Gain/Loss+6 still.  According the doctor at my most recent appointment, I'm nearly not gaining enough weight.  I don't think I've ever been told such news in the history of, well, ever. 

Maternity Clothes: Everything now. I'm still enjoying normal sized shoes. 

Gender: GIRL!  Avery Grace has already stolen our hearts!

Movement: Avery is a night owl.  She loves the hours of 9pm to 3am.

Sleep: Gone.  My ability to sleep is gone.  :(  

What I miss: Nothing this week...surprisingly. 

Cravings: Orange juice, sweet tea, and milk.

Symptoms: Fatigue and occasional headache.

Best Moment/Most Interesting Moment this week: Going to my follow up appointment this week.  Avery is growing so fast!  She's all legs (like her mama).  Next appointment is at 28 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...