Sunday, January 11, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up

I don't know about the weather where you are, but it has been down-right-beautiful disgusting outside this weekend.  Winter finally decided to show herself in Texas.  It started sleeting at our house on Friday and continued on through the weekend.  By now, it's Sunday night and Avery is in bed (a whole hour early) and Jacob and I have a serious case of cabin fever.  I never realized how much of an outside person I was until I couldn't go outside because I was afraid my nose might freeze off.

This is the look of satiety...or disgust.  Hard to tell.

Ready for!!!!!  ....a day spent indoors.  Thanks weather.

My ice window.   I may or may not have been singing Frozen songs waiting on the windows to thaw so I could safely get to work Saturday.

Snuggles while watching Frozen.  Jacob and I are about ready to "lose" Elsa.   Let her go...let her go...can't listen to it anymore!  Let it go....let it go....

Lunch after church today.  This was before the afternoon of screaming and crying commenced.  For some reason Sundays reallllly mess up Avery's schedule.  She thought the little 10 minute cat-nap she took in her teacher's lap was sufficient for her normal 2.5 hour nap.  No ma'am.  It's not.  In no way, shape, form, or fashion.  This is why she was in bed at 7pm.

Hopefully your weekend was warm and filled with fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...